Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Santa and The Pink Pig

We took the girls to Lenox Mall to visit Santa and to ride The Pink Pig!

DSC00107DSC00108

Santa was so sweet!

DSC00109DSC00110

Lauren was starting to get nervous, she puts her hand up by her mouth every time she gets nervous…

DSC00111DSC00112

Lauren eventually told Santa what she wanted for Christmas while Olivia tried to unbutton his vest…

DSC00113DSC00114

Next stop, The Pink Pig!

DSC00118DSC00117

Priscilla was stylin’ in her pink monogrammed cardigan, poodle skirt, pearls and saddle shoes!

DSC00115DSC00119

Patiently waiting their turn to ride…

DSC00123

Tired, hungry and unenthused…

DSC00125

Er… much better… over-smilers are better than under-smilers any day…

DSC00130

The Pink Pig: An Atlanta Christmas tradition

DSC00138DSC00131

The girls got to ride by themselves this year!

DSC00134

Woohoo!!! Front seat!!! (Lauren really was excited… )

DSC00128

Blurry shot, that pig was haulin’! Just kidding… it was actually not traveling that fast… (it just looks like it was bookin’ it…)

DSC00132DSC00137 DSC00140

We ended the day with dinner at the OK Cafe. (How I love that place!!! Sweet potato chips, fried cheese grits, a salmon burger and tabouleh… and of course we couldn’t leave without some of their enormous cookies)

DSC00141DSC00143

It was such a wonderful day. The girls were so excited when we told them where we were going. They had been asking to ride the Pink Pig for several days. We were thrilled to see Santa as well, and even more thrilled that there was no lineup. Hooray for that!

I had originally tried to get reservations for the Phipps' Santa within the first half hour that reservations opened up back in October, but their system crashed. I kept checking back periodically and it was still down, when I checked the last time, the system was back up and the reservations were full. I was NOT happy.  Thankfully, today made it all worthwhile and we had a lovely time visiting the Lenox Santa and riding the Pink Pig instead.

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE photos. Your girls are adorable!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, how fun!! your girls are so cute.

The Southland Life said...

Oh my goodness! This Phipps Santa must be awesome for people to be making reservations so soon, but I will say, I have heard he is awesome!!! Crazy! Loved your pictures! My Dad was telling us this weekend that he rode the pink pink in the 50's!