Sunday, November 28, 2010

All kinds of yummy!

Does the love affair with Target ever end? I think not. Check out what I found there yesterday…

DSC00168

Those of you who know me well know that Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate is my FAVORITE!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! So, you can imagine how delighted I was to find this little gem at Target yesterday. It is sinful!!! At $3.99 a tin which has 11 servings in it, I think that’s a bargain for sure! Sorry Starbucks, looks like I’ll be enjoying my favorite cold weather drink at home.

We fired up the griddle this morning and made the Gingerbread Pancakes. Can you tell the girls were excited? These pancakes were a snap to prepare and cooked up effortlessly. Another bargain at $2.49, the mix makes 18 good-sized pancakes. If you love gingerbread, then you must try these immediately! Top with warm maple syrup and a dollop of whipped cream and you’re good to go. Move over IHOP, you’ve got some serious competition!

DSC00169DSC00171

What are you waiting for? Like you even need an excuse to go to Target… Pick up some of these delicious treats the next time you are there, trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

1 comment:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I need to run to Target anyway...I want to flock all my wreaths so while I'm looking for snow in a can, I'm going to pick up mint hot chocolate. Yum! Thanks for the tip!