Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Camouflaged

It was absolutely gorgeous outside today so I took the opportunity to grab some shots of my sweet boy. Fergus is a pretty good subject, if you can get him to sit down. The neighbors must have thought I was crazy, I think I told him to sit about 20 times, tried pushing him into a sit position, tried sitting on him myself and every other trick imaginable. Once he finally sat, he stayed put so I could capture him in the gorgeous light of the afternoon.

He’s sporting his new collar from The Grateful Hound, a darling new pet boutique in Savannah, GA. The owners, John and Maggie, provide amazing customer service and have an unbelievable selection of adorable collars and upscale merchandise guaranteed to pamper any pet. Be sure to check them out the next time you are in Savannah!

ferg1ferg2ferg3ferg4ferg5ferg6ferg7ferg10ferg11ferg14

As you can see, he is exactly the same color as the pine straw and the fence. He is our backyard chameleon and sometimes, it takes me a few minutes to spot him because is so well camouflaged with his surroundings. He’s like our own version of “Where’s Waldo?”  Check out the subtle grin in most of the photos, he’s such a goofball, but that is why I love him so much!

5 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

My husband grew up with Boxers and wants one so bad. Love these pictures!

Faith said...

Such a handsome boy!

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Love the name...Fergus! He's a handsome fella....so cute he could be in catalogs too!! hahah ~Jennifer (from inieandione)

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Fergus and your photographs are beautiful!

ChRiS said...

well i am here cause u have a boxer!! and he is handsome man.....your daughters are adorable also never rasied girls but i have boxers!!!