I feel very blessed to spend forever with this sweet, and wonderful man. I love you, Craig! ***Please pause the music player on the right hand sidebar so you can enjoy the song.***
I'm new to your blog and over from The blessed nest and I am now in love with this song too. You have good taste. haha Great pic from your wedding and of your little girls they are too cute for words! Tiffanie
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
3 comments:
Beautiful photo and beautiful song! I found you from Kellie's blog, This Blessed Nest.
Your daughter's are so cute and I love how they're best friends :) Great shots of the everyday moments!
Beautiful photo Kat.
I'm new to your blog and over from The blessed nest and I am now in love with this song too. You have good taste. haha Great pic from your wedding and of your little girls they are too cute for words!
Tiffanie
Post a Comment