Wouldn’t it just be dreamy to wake up in this bed every morning? I absolutely adore this duvet. It reminds me of a wedding gown.
Do you have a store that you wish you could just walk into and say “I’ll take one of everything please?” Well, Anthropologie is definitely one of those stores. So much eye candy, the heart flutters… it’s love at first glance. Here are the Euro Shams… simply breathtaking.
How about these pretty pieces to store all your treasures in… lovely!
What about these breezy shower curtains?
this one reverses to a serene pale patterned blue. My girls would go crazy over this one in their bathroom
with these fun and flirty bath towels to match…
I think this one is incredibly romantic…
it has kind of a poetic, ethereal feel to it.
If only I could just skip in there with beaucoup de decorating dollars and a vision for each room, I would be one seriously happy Mama.
Until then, I can dream…
Courtesy: Anthropologie.com




3 comments:
Oh yes, I love Anthropology too, but unfortunately my wallet does not ;-)
I hear ya, it's all so lovely but also so expensive.
Those are all amazing! I want to wear them!
Post a Comment