Saturday, June 20, 2009

Piedmont Park

Today we braved the heat and took the girls down to Piedmont Park to check out the Green Market. In addition to being super sweltering, it was also super fun. I loved seeing all the doggies out enjoying the park.

DSC04343 DSC04337
DSC04339 DSC04344
DSC04342 DSC04345
DSC04346 DSC04351DSC04348

DSC04347  DSC04349 

Look at all  the darling aprons, potholders and accessories in this tent. I love all that delicious Amy Butler fabric. You can check out her Etsy shop here.

DSC04354DSC04364 DSC04359DSC04371
DSC04375DSC04380 DSC04382DSC04355
DSC04383 DSC04384

It was soooooooooooo HOT outside, we could barely stand it.

DSC04385 DSC04387
DSC04389 DSC04395
DSC04396DSC04401 DSC04400DSC04399
DSC04404DSC04413DSC04414

DSC04411DSC04415DSC04409

We stopped at The Varsity for lunch to cool off with a Frosted Orange.

1 comment:

Kellie H said...

I haven't been to the Green market, must go {at the start to beat th eheat, right?)

Those Varsity photos are precious!! sippin' away