It was a strategic move on my part… I whispered to Livie on Sunday morning about going to The Varsity some time that day. She agreed it was a great idea. I had to work on Sunday afternoon and didn’t get home until after 7:00pm. In the meantime, Livie proceeded to harass the stew out of Craig to go to the Varsity for dinner. Apparently it worked.
Oh boy!
It is soooooooooooo yummy. It’s not healthy, but seriously, who cares!!! The girls tried their first Varsity Orange and their first Frosted Orange and it was love at first gulp.
Craig and I always get the same thing, a number 2 combo. One with fries and one with onion rings. Of course we have to end the grub fest with a fried pie which we normally share. I like apple, but the peach fried pies are pretty good too.
The Varsity even has it’s own lingo.
"What'll ya have? What'll ya have? What'll ya have? Have your order in your mind and your money in your hand!"
(All photos courtesy of The Varsity.com)




3 comments:
Oh man, this is really making me miss GA! I would have a chili dog, some rings, a varsity orange and a fried apple pie. Yum!!
Yummy indeed!
Can you bring some of everything on the menu when you come home in June???
:)
xo
Post a Comment