Friday, June 26, 2009

Pizza, painted nails and a flip flop flower

Craig had a work dinner last night. The girls and I decided to splurge on a large one-topping pizza from Papa John’s. It was $7.99.

 DSC04422DSC04423

Ronald McDonald Livie and Lauren enjoying their pizza

We ate the leftovers for lunch today at the pool. Not a bad deal. We ended with cake and ice cream for dessert. Ben and Jerry’s was BOGO at Publix this week plus they had a dollar off coupon. Who could resist that? I originally only had one in the cart, Cherry Garcia for Craig but sprinted back to get a second one while at the checkout and settled on “Everything but the…”. Seemed like a good decision since it’s a little bit of everything heavenly.

DSC04424DSC04425  DSC04427DSC04435 

At one point, Olivia suggested to her sister…”Hey Lauren, let’s be beavers!”

DSC04433DSC04432

Her beaver impersonation. It had sound effects too… I laughed. It was so random. I love this age!

DSC04437DSC04442

The girls have been begging me to paint their nails. I obliged. They were thrilled. My heart melted.

DSC04444DSC04446  DSC04448DSC04449 

Admiring their newly painted fingernails and lots of giggling.

DSC04451DSC04452

 DSC04453DSC04454

Fergus was hanging out on my lap. The girls wanted to paint his nails too.

DSC04455

Our flip flop flower. I just bought the girls their first flip flops last week. Looks like they love ‘em just as much as Mommy does. (I think I own at least eight or more pair of J Crew Grosgrain Wedge flip flops.) It just doesn’t get much better than that!

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

pizza and ice cream? Cake too!

Sounds like my kind of day!

Cute flip flops pic