This is my go to Egg Salad Recipe. It is from Katie Lee’s cookbook, The Comfort Table. This recipe is super easy, super tasty and super quick to prepare.
Ingredients: (Yields enough Egg Salad to fill 20 dinner rolls)
1 dozen large eggs
1/2 cup of Mayo (I use light mayo and I don’t use a full 1/2 cup)
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1) Boil eggs. Bring the eggs to a boil in a medium pot with the lid on. When they start to boil, turn off the heat and set the timer for 10 minutes, you’ll get perfectly boiled eggs every time!
2. Drain the boiled eggs and let them sit in very cold water until cool enough to handle.
3. Peel the shells off the eggs and use an egg slicer to chop them uniformly for the egg salad.
4. Add mayo, mustard and salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork.
5. Serve over a green salad, as an open-faced sandwich on wheat or multi-grain, with crackers, or on your favorite bread.
Enjoy!
All packed up and ready to head to the courts.




14 comments:
Love egg salad and this exactly the way my mom used to make it for us. Now I'm hungry again :)
YUM! I love egg salad.
yummy! great recipe
My goodness that sounds really good right about now! I love egg and potato salad when the eggs are still warm. :)
Is your pup's name short for Ferguson? It caught my eye because that's my last name.
Stopping by from comment love! I'm a new follower ... loving your blog.
Mmmm... Looks yummy, plus it's very easy to prepare! :-)
http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com
Yum Yum YUM! Gimme a bite... :)
I love egg salad, and this recipe sounds absolutely delicious, and delightfully simple, too! That's my kind of recipe. ;)
Cute Cute Blog, lady! :D
Yum Yum YUM! Gimme a bite... :)
I love egg salad, and this recipe sounds absolutely delicious, and delightfully simple, too! That's my kind of recipe. ;)
Cute Cute Blog, lady! :D
I love it! So very "Pioneer Womany" of you! :) hee hee hee
I'll have to try this! Egg salad is one of my faves.
Wow. I suck at cooking but I feel like I can do this one! Haha ....I hope, definitely doing this tomorrow. -jamie
EGG MAYO! Its my number 1 go-to-food..... and with mustard, i can only imagine it getting better :) I will try this next time!!
I made Egg salad in exactly same way .Love your blog .
Follow each other .
Egg salad is so yummy and I love how you put it on little buns. I'll have to give that a try. Looks good.
Love egg salad. And I have Katie Lee's cookbook but I don't think I've yet to make something from it. Maybe this will be the first! xo
Post a Comment