Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Favorites

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Not only does it bring much welcomed cooler temperatures from the blazing summer sun, but it also brings beautiful colors and simple and lovely decorating ideas for the home.

Here are some of my favorite Fall images I’ve pinned to my Fall board on Pinterest.

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
How darling are these front steps. What a cheerful sight to come home to each day!
 
 
 
 
 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

I love this acorn basket. It could take you all the way through Thanksgiving!

 
 

Source: weheartit.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Sigh. This is breathtaking. It’s like being swallowed into a painting.

 
 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

I think white pumpkins are so elegant.

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

I adore this simple and fabulous Fall centerpiece!
 
 

 

Source: bhg.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Such a striking pop of color in an entryway or hallway. Love it!

So simple, yet so beautiful.

This I love! Especially since our family room has wooden walls.

 

Check out the hanging mini pumpkin votives! Perfection!

Source: google.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Decorating with seasonal fruit. Lovely!

 

Source: pinterest.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

Vivid!

 

Corn husk wreath. Fabulous Mantel!

 

Fun and festive decorations for an outdoor Fall Feast.

 

Fabulous Fall Planter.

 

Simply beautiful fence garland.

 

Can you imagine serving this gorgeous pie at a dinner party? That crust is incredible!

 

Subtle bursts of fall color! Simple and understated.

 

Another great entryway! Love the garland!

 

I love everything about this!

 

Delicious seasonal-inspired treats for a festive Fall gathering.

 

Look at all the tiny little pumpkins in the transom. Precious!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I am in love. Ok fall where are you?? :)

Susan R said...

Can I just tell you that I so needed to see this today. I'm being totally serious when I tell you that just seeing all of that brightened my day so much.
I have been stuck in a rut/rutt (however you spell it) and just anticipating Fall and all it's beauty has lifted me up.
I could probably spend hours and hours walking down that lane of vibrant red leaves.
Thanks a Million my friend.

Jo said...

Bring it on ~ all of it ~ I'm ready to celebrate autumn beauty and bounty!

Love the acorn basket ... wonder if I could make one with the truck load of acorns that drop in our yard every single year.

Jo

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love each and every picture, Kat. Much inspiration! My birthday is in this beautiful season, LOVE Fall.

September hugs to you

Have a happy day! xoxo

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Funky Junkie said...

Ahhh that all looks so fabulous! Especially the photos of the trees...I can't WAIT for the leaves to start changing.