I saw your post on Paige's blog and it gave "me" goosebumps......isn't God's way of reminding us awesome. I hope I am the kind of grandmother to my grandkids as yours must have been to you.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
8 comments:
Yea, I feel so sorry for him!
hello fergus
brinkley sends his love
xo
okay. so that is just so cute! and so is your header.
I saw your post on Paige's blog and it gave "me" goosebumps......isn't God's way of reminding us awesome. I hope I am the kind of grandmother to my grandkids as yours must have been to you.
Bless him! Such a hard life!
:) Made me smile. I haven't been blogging lately, and I've missed your blog. I love the new blog header. Lovely and simple.
Sweet dog. :) & I love his name.
Fantastic pictures as always. :-)
Post a Comment