Thursday, October 13, 2011

Completely Random

Sorry for the absence on the blog lately. My parents are in town and we have been having a grand time, so that means less time spent on the computer. Here are a few random iPhone pics from the last several weeks. 

iphone 099

Fergus, and his big cheesy grin in the carpool line.

iphone 100

Lauren and her enormous birthday cookie from Starbucks at Barnes and Noble.

 iphone 101

A hilarious evening spent on the Fur Bus to celebrate my sweet friend, Heather’s birthday. I seriously don’t remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long and I laugh a lot, so you can imagine the fun we had.

iphone 102 

Sitting on the Fur Bus, waiting to pick up the birthday girl with two sweet friends, Holly and Andrea.

iphone 108

Outside Noche, a super yummy tapas restaurant. If you are an Atlanta local you must go, it’s delicious.

  iphone 113

Lauren picked out her new ride, a Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet. She had no qualms about climbing into the driver’s seat of a $120,00.00 car and acting like she owned it. I can only imagine what adventures await us when she becomes a teenager.

7 comments:

Susan R said...

Lauren has great (expensive) taste in cars, you better start looking for a part time job.
I love the Furbus, looks fun.
Most of all, I love that grin on Fergus. He's smiling because he thinks if he gives you a cute grin you will let him come over to our place for a play date.

Country Mouse said...

Missed you! Happy you are having fun with your 'rents though and look forward to more pics and stories to come!

xoxo

Fresh Garden said...

Excellent! Nice post! Great pics!

paige said...

i'm certain you are having a fantastic time with your folks. are they still here?
the furbus event looks way too fun!
ya'll looked fabulous!!

Rebekah Brielle said...

Hey there!
I just found your blog, and I love it!
I followed you :)
Check out my blog, It’s a Love Story and follow me! Please :)

Tessa said...

the furbus??!! what on earth? such fun pics! nothing like a great girls night out. you all looked gorgeous! xo, Tessa

Emily A. Clark said...

I love that you still keep up with my blog :) Just wanted to stop by to say hi! Your girls are so big (and pretty!). Hope you all are doing great.

Can you believe Summer is having her 4th???!