Well, we made a sizable dent in our Christmas List this year, even if we totally forgot to leave cookies out for Santa and the Reindeer.
Visit SantaRide the Pink PigWatch “Elf”- Bake sugar cookies
- Bake and decorate Gingerbread boys and girls
Find a Christmas TreeDecorate Christmas Tree- Sip hot apple cider
Listen to Christmas Carols (Sing at the tops of our lungs)Make Christmas OrnamentsWatch “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”Watch “A Christmas Story”Drive around looking at Christmas lightsVisit a live Nativity SceneDeliver holiday cookies to a neighborPut up the Christmas decorations in the house- Magical Nights of Lights at Lake Lanier
- See the Nutcracker performed by The Atlanta Ballet at the Fox Theater
- Eat hot Krispy Kreme donuts and drink peppermint hot chocolate in our jammies.
Make and send Christmas cards to our dear friends,The Petersons, who just moved to Birmingham.- Paint a holiday scene in watercolor
Watch “The Polar Express”- Leave cookies and milk for Santa and treats for the Reindeer
Make “Gingerbread Pancakes”Make paper snowflakesWatch “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”Watch “Frosty the Snowman”Make teachers’ gifts- Decorate a Gingerbread House
Awaken “Soucie” our Elf on the Shelf from his long napCelebrate Jesus’ birthdayEat ClementinesWatch “A Charlie Brown Christmas”Read “The Christmas Story”- Make “Double Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes”
Happy New Year! We hope you have a blessed and wonderful 2011!




6 comments:
oh I LOVE this idea!!!! I am totally going to do this with my girls! Thanks for the inspiration!
What a fun list!!! It sounds like we have a lot in common (except my two little ones are boys and not girls, ha!) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. I'm really enjoying your blog. I'm now following. Happy Holidays!!!
What a cute list! I just may be inspired to make a similar one.
Happy holidays!
Sarah
Wow you really did make a dent in your list. That's awesome!
What no treats for Santa? I hope he comes back next year!!! Good to see you guys- o to live in our old house:(.
What a fun list!! I hope you have a wonderful 2011!
Post a Comment