Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chocolate Advent Calendars

My friend, Nancy, picked up two super cute Advent Calendars for the girls at Trader Joe’s. Livie and Lauren were so excited to open the little flap and discover what was behind “door # 1”. 

DSC00205 DSC00206DSC00208

Mmmmm! Chocolate!!!

DSC00209 DSC00211 DSC00214DSC00212DSC00213

Lauren, always so silly and super excited!

Thanks Nancy for such a fun and thoughtful gift!

5 comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

My boys just started their chocolate advent calenders too! LOVE your patchwork pillow and what beautiful girls!

Lindsay said...

OH how cute. i need to get my daughter one of these :)

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

I loved chocolate Advent calendars when I was little. But I do confess that I may have opened up a few days early when I wanted a little extra something sweet. ;-)

The Southland Life said...

That is awesome! I love advent calenders! Btw, I literally snorted when I read your last comment - driving around with a Christmas tree inside your car! How PRICELESS! Gotta love the holidays!!!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Those are the best cause you get to eat them. Love it.