Whew!!! Decorating the tree takes a lot of time and patience! Lights, beads, ornaments and bows, oh my! I especially loved unwrapping all the of precious little ornaments made by Olivia and Lauren over the years and finding the perfect place on the tree to display them for all to see.
Soucie, our Elf, found a cozy little hiding place in the tree.
Unwrapping the ornaments each year is like a bittersweet walk down memory lane. I remember when each ornament was added to our collection, who gave them to us and the special memories attached to each one. My parents have given us many handmade ornaments over the years that are absolutely beautiful. I can’t help but smile and wipe away a tear each time I hang those precious ornaments on the tree. Love you Mom and Dad!
Priscilla, The Pink Pig.
War Eagle!!!
I'll try to get some clearer, full-length shots of the tree during daylight.




7 comments:
Such a pretty tree!
I love love your tree! Off to click the 'follow' button xx
Hi Kat!! Im your newest follower...I ADORE your blog!!! Your tree is Beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! Your kiddos are precious! I would LOVE for you to visit my blog and 14 days of xmas trees...I have a floral giveaway that would TOTALLY match your decor...Im also going to have a Linky party on Wednesday...would LOVE for you to show your gorgeous stuff!!
*ENTER CUSTOM FLORAL Give-Away Here *
xoxokara
THE PINK PIG!!!!!! You may not have started life here in GA, but you are doing a good job of becoming part of us. I love all you special ornaments, we love pulling out ours each year as well, it just warms my heart. Hope ou are having a wonderful Christmas season.
Cha Cha
BTW, I can't wait to try to frozen Hot Choc., thanks for the info.
YES! WAR EAGLE!
We are huge fans!!!!
Super adorable tree! Love all it's character and all those special ornaments your kids made.
ooh pretty!
Post a Comment