Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Teacher Gifts

This year I did my Christmas shopping for the teachers and Preschool Staff at Crate and Barrel. I LOVE that store. So many fun things all in one place! I used to be a teacher, before I had my girls and therefore, I always try to think what I would like to receive as a gift when I am choosing the gifts for the teachers.

DSC00370DSC00366

Red and white Baker’s Twine adds a cheery and festive touch to the packages.

DSC00367

There are glittery and fabulous ornaments in each of the little white boxes.

DSC00368

Cute and festive oven mitts, potholders and a fun and sparkly ornament for the tree.

DSC00369

All packaged and ready to go!

We are blessed to attend a wonderful Preschool whose teachers and staff truly love our children.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

Your gifts look great! Just wondering where you get your baker's twine?

birdie blue said...

what sweet gifts for their preschool teachers. i have more fun giving gifts, too.

xo
~molly

Michele said...

Awesome job on the gifts! I love to look at the Crate and Barrel and the Container Store Christmas catalogs. They have such fun and useful stuff. Too bad I'm not a teacher of one your daughters. I'd love these gifts :)

Pamela said...

Teachers will love them. How cute and festive they are with the twine. You have beautiful handwriting, too.

Jo said...

What fun gifts! The packaging is too cute. As a teacher myself, I've always tried to do a little something special for my son's teachers as I know they really appreciate the gifts.

Jo

The Southland Life said...

Love the twine! Such a great gift for teachers - my mom has taught for 29 years, so as someone that has seen her bring home a lot of Christmas gifts, I can confidently say the teachers will love these :)

Angela said...

You have such a great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I am always looking for new inspiration and now I am your newest follower!!
~Angela

Blayne Macauley said...

So fun! I love the bakers twine. It looks like a candy cane!

Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont said...

Hey Kat,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my Christmas wrappings! I must say, yours are equally as adorable! :)