Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry merry

Here are a few more touches of Christmas throughout the house…

DSC00437DSC00440 DSC00439

We made a glittery paper chain and snowflake for the stairs. We picked out some cute and colorful stockings from Target. (I thought about putting giant lollipops in the stockings but was afraid the girls and Fergus would make short work of them…)

DSC00443DSC00451

Check out our new snowman, isn’t he adorable?

DSC00445

Jingle bells on the chandelier…

DSC00446DSC00447

More fun Christmas books…

DSC00448 DSC00450

I think it might be time to start putting the gifts under the tree…

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Your staircase looks so cute, your tree is beautiful, and I love the way you decorated those shelves!

Merry Christmas!

Charity said...

Love your stairs, so cute.

Merry Christmas, So glad I have had the chance to get to know you this year.

Cha Cha

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

I want to come over! Everything looks lovely. And small Canadian world. ;-)

The Southland Life said...

SOOO CUTE! Love your stockings:)

Jo said...

Your home is so sweet all dressed up for the holidays. Lovin that snowman ~ I want one too :)

Jo

Susan R said...

I love the idea of decorating with stockings...I'm totally stealing it, thank you.
Fergus is so darn cute...makes me miss my little Finnigan.
I absolutely adore your tree. I love a tree that is packed with all the fun lillte homemade ornaments that children have given you over the years.

Lorri said...

Love the stockings!

Jennie said...

I work at Target-- aren't those stockings the cutest???!

Love, Jennie

PS Your daughters are ADORABLE.