We are finally getting our Christmas decorations up throughout the house. The Hubs went out today with my FIL to get a tree. I requested a big, fat one, as usual. He didn’t disappoint. The tree is still settling in the living room and we’ll decorate it tomorrow. Part of the fun is going to pick out/cut down a tree, but it was cold and rainy today, so Craig went without us. Here are some pictures from last year’s Christmas tree excursion and our glorious tree once it was decorated.
I thought the dining room needed some festive cheer.
I found this bowl at TJMaxx yesterday. The ornaments are from Target. I love all the fun colors!
I found the bottle brush tree, the wire urn and the glittery tree at one of my favorite antique shops.
The silver tree decorated with vintage sheet music and the bells also came from the antique shop.
I couldn’t resist giving my gigantic wall fork all little Christmas bling. Craig thinks the fork is ridiculous but I love it!
I’ll post pictures of this year’s tree once it’s fully decorated!




5 comments:
All your decor looks beautiful. I am really partial to the bottle brush tree and the gigamtic fork!
:) Michelle
Looking good - very festive!
i love seeing everybody's decorations. maybe i'll post mine, too. yours are lots of fun!
thanks for showing us what you have gotten decorated so far... I am just now getting my decorations down from the attic!!! I clicked on your blog b/c I decorate my Christmas tree in pink and green!!! :)
I love your decorations, very pretty!!!!
Post a Comment