O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree…
how lovely are thy branches…
I love fat trees. This shot gives you a little idea of just how fat this year’s green giant really is. Love it.
I may have to improvise a little, I can’t fit the angel on top… because of the shape of the top of the tree, the angel keeps falling over backwards… guess she needs to stay away from the eggnog…
Once upon a mantle… (just a few decorations in the girls’ playroom)





5 comments:
LOVE the fat tree!!
Your Christmas tree is totally fun! A kid's dream come true for sure;)
Thank you so much for giving us a tour! Your tree is incredible. Merry Christmas!
What a great tree! I bet you all and the girls had a fun time decorating it. I am impressed that all the ornaments didn't end up at the bottom like mind did. The girls clumped their favorites in one corner- lol
Your tree is truly beautiful! :)
Post a Comment