Lauren’s playdate.
A few of Lauren’s classmates came over for a play date and lunch yesterday while Livie was at school. They are such a sweet little group of three year olds!
John Will brought “Rocket” and all the kids had to check it out.
Lauren, JW, Caitlyn and Nicholas
All the moms and kids were hanging out in the kitchen at one point…
Enjoying lunch… they looked tiny sitting around the huge table.
I just love the way Ellery is standing in this picture… hands on hips, checking out the scene, too cute.
Ellery and Caitlyn were playing with the bottom of the toy blender, they would turn it on and just cover their ears, it was hilarious.
John Will, Lauren’s partner in crime, actually found some toys that weren’t too girly and made himself at home.




2 comments:
Love the photos - looks like such a fun time for them! I would have been so jealous of that mini kitchen set when I Was little!
Glad that you left out the part where John WIll through a fit b/c he was tired of sharing rocket!!! Lots of fun thanks for having us.
Post a Comment