Monday, December 7, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 7

We went to a tree farm on Saturday to get a Christmas tree. It was flippin freezing out, we froze our cabooses off, visited some bread-stealing goats and then settled for a Fraser Fir that had already been cut. I don’t know, but the “Leland” trees at the farm just didn’t seem Christmassy enough for me. I love a big, fat tree, and that’s exactly what we got.

 

DSC06779DSC06780DSC06781DSC06782DSC06784 DSC06785 DSC06788DSC06769

Heading over to feed the friendly goats.

DSC06771DSC06772

The girls really enjoyed feeding the goats until one of them swiped Lauren’s entire piece of bread and then spit it out on the other side of the fence. Lauren was NOT impressed.

DSC06773DSC06775DSC06776

These goats were so sweet, and lazy…DSC06800

I love big trees in the middle of open fields.

DSC06786

Getting out tree cut and netted.

DSC06790

Santa and two popsicles.

1 comment:

Country Mouse said...

I'm curious how cold this "freezing out" is to GA people :)