Tuesday, December 22, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 22

Looking for the perfect gift for that “hard to shop for” guy on your list? Check out this new cookbook,

“Have Her Over For Dinner”.

44105610

Lots of guys are intimidated when it comes to preparing a delicious meal that doesn’t involve a can, a can opener and a microwave. This book is the perfect gift for that special someone looking to branch out in the kitchen while learning to prepare delicious meals that aren’t complicated by a long list of ingredients. The result? A dazzling array of flavorful meals designed to please any palate.

It’s written by the son of a friend of mine and the recipes are impressive but not intimidating. The perfect combination if you ask me.

2 comments:

jlmack said...

Hahaha, can you imagine if I gave this to Nigel?

Charity said...

What a cute cook book. Thanks for entering my PW cook book give away your story made me laugh I only wish I had a cook book for each of you. I have another great giveaway planned for next month so check back. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.