I loved watching all the Christmas shows and cartoons with my sisters when I was a little girl. As you can see, Livie and Lauren love watching them too! ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas has a good assortment of Christmas programs both old and new.
Can you tell my girls love colorful patterns? Polka dots, stripes and stars all at once!




4 comments:
i love that kids can not only get away w/ wearing crazy mismatched clothes but look super cute doing it!
hope your cards get there quickly! xoxo
Those vests are super cute. I think it's the style to wear mismatched patterns anyway.
I loved/love those movies. I'm glad to see that kids still get excited to see them. Vive La Youth!
Darling pixies!!
Yes, it DOES fly
by in a blink.
Hold them close
and enjoy the ride!
{I can tell by your
blog that you are
appreciating all of
the special moments.}
Big Hugs,
xx Suzanne
I love the dots + stripes!!!
Post a Comment