Sunday, November 28, 2010

Biker Chicks!

We bought bikes for the girls on Black Friday. I already have their Christmas gifts taken care of, so we decided we would go ahead and give them their bikes now. They were SOOOO excited. Olivia hopped right on and took off in a flash. Lauren was a little unsure of herself, but still did great.

DSC00172 DSC00173 DSC00175 DSC00176DSC00183

Fergus joined us but was annoyed that we didn’t bring a bike for him to ride… I think his fun factor plummeted when we tied him to the basketball goal.

DSC00184DSC00186 DSC00187DSC00190DSC00192DSC00193

The parking lot to our clubhouse was completely empty and provided a huge open and safe space for the girls to ride.

DSC00194 DSC00196DSC00197 DSC00199

I love the look of determination on Lauren’s face.

DSC00195DSC00200

The girls loved every minute of it and didn’t let the falls ruin their fun. Hooray for family time, exercise and afternoon naps!

3 comments:

Susan R said...

Those are the cutest biker chicks I've ever seen. Now all they need are leather chaps and bandanas around their heads.

paige said...

fergus...what an awesome doggy!!!
love the list my friend, love the list
&
your girls are just too cute!
xo

mel @ the larson lingo said...

adorable! they look so cute on their bikes! How fun!