I took advantage of the beautiful sunshine to take some pictures of the girls after Church today. I am loving this weather, it’s absolutely gorgeous outside.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I hope you are enjoying a sunshiny day too!
Such darrrrling girlies!!! I stopped by to let you know you won the Loose Lilly Tote Queen of Green!!! Email me to collect your new tote!!! Many thanks for entering and congratulations!!! Xoxo-BLC
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
6 comments:
Hi there! I stumbled across you blog and I love it! Your girls are beautiful!
So beautiful and what a great day to be outside enojoying it.
Have a great week
Cha Cha
Such darrrrling girlies!!! I stopped by to let you know you won the Loose Lilly Tote Queen of Green!!! Email me to collect your new tote!!! Many thanks for entering and congratulations!!! Xoxo-BLC
Your girls look precious! I love the lighting in these pictures.
Darling smocked dresses. I esp love the ones of the girls holding hands...too sweet! xo
Oh my goodness they are both adorable
Post a Comment