Monday, November 1, 2010

Fifty Girls

When anyone would ask Livie and Lauren what they were for Halloween they would proudly proclaim, “FIFTY GIRLS!” Not 50’s girls… Sometimes they said “Poodle Girls” but mostly they would just yell, “FIFTY GIRLS!!!!” It was kind of hilarious.

DSC09961 DSC09962 DSC09963 DSC09964

The girls with one of their babysitters and some kids from the neighborhood.

DSC09965DSC09966

Poor Lauren, while she was waiting for Livie to come out for a picture, she was sitting on the steps. Olivia came out and accidentally stepped on Lauren’s fingers. Poor thing, she was so exhausted from all the trick or treating, so this definitely didn’t make her very happy.

DSC09969DSC09970DSC09968 DSC09957

Earlier in the day, my friend Nancy brought her dogs over in their costumes so the girls could see them. Fergus LOVES these dogs! They are his best friends and he goes bananas every time he sees them. Don’t they look cute?

DSC09954

6 comments:

Susan R said...

Oh that is so cute. They are the smallest "50 girls" I've ever seen. Love the costumes and Fergus looks great too.

Kristen said...

Did they mean Fifty's Girls- as in the rapper ?!?!?!?

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I love your little 50 girls! ha. And your pumpkins!

Amanda said...

darling girls and costumes!!! :)

Taylor said...

Your girls look amazing. What great costumes. Love the dogs too!

Trina M Curran said...

Oh, my goodness...your girls are adorable...so so cute costumes! I am a mad men fan, so I think that I might need to do this with my little girl next year. And the boxers...I have a special place in my heart for the smushy faced dogs! We've had two. :) I love your blog...I like cookbooks too! I have too many, and I collect vintage Better Homes and Gardens and Betty Crocker. :)