Friday, November 12, 2010

So happy together

Words cannot express the love that is shared between these girls. Born only 14 months apart, they are the best of friends. They bless our lives deeply each and every day, and I feel honored to be their Mommy.

sisters lauren1liv1liv2liv3liv4livandlauren2 livandlauren3livandlauren4

Olivia was a willing subject, Lauren, as usual, could care less…

livandlauren5 livandlauren6livandlauren7livandlauren8

Hello, static electricity…

livchairlivgrin

We have had the most gorgeous weather this week! It has been an absolute joy to spend some time outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and cooler temperatures.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Your daughters are beautiful! How wonderful that they share such a special bond. I always wanted a sister ~ my brother was never very good at playing dress up or barbies :)

Have a wonderful weekend ~
Jo

Susan R said...

They are so cute together and I can just see how much they love eachother.
I love their cute little outfits.....where did ya get em?

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love this pics of your girls! They are adorable! I'm also loving your blog and am following you now! :)

Stacy of KSW said...

Stopping by from This Blessed Nest - your girls are beautiful :) My oldest children are 14 months apart and are also incredibly close. Praying they stay that way and that little man wiggles his way in to their hearts too :) They love him dearly, but he's not quite the third musketeer .... yet