Olivia has really enjoyed her new watercolor paints. She asked if I could draw a Fall picture for her to paint. I encouraged her to paint the entire page this time, not just the pictures and she was so pleased with the final product. Isn’t it cute? I love that she didn’t stick to traditional colors and just painted whatever she felt would look fun.
Note the blue pumpkin, I guess he is not used to these cooler temperatures we’ve been having lately.




2 comments:
That poor cold pumpkin, hahah. I you inspiring me to get our watercolors back out, there was an incident last year and they have been put away ever since, hmmmm maybe it is time. I love her picture, tell her great job.
Cha Cha
blue pumpkin!! too cute !
my girls artwork from years ago still hangs on our little gallery wall!
love her little bob
:)
Post a Comment