Responding to a couple of your previous posts here. I just love Fergus. He's got such a sweet and innocent face. Love the girls Gymboree nighties, they are so cute. You and I must be a lot alike. I always get Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds in my stocking along with Cadburry's (has to be Cadburry's) fruit and nut chocolate bars, but truth be told...I'd take any of their chocolate bars. I got pearls this year. I have been wanting a pair of genuine pearl earrings and my sweet hubby gave me some as well as a sewing machine. Woo hoo! I can hem pants by machine now. I hate hemming by hand, it takes so long. As always, I love your photos.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
10 comments:
what a sweet pic, kat.
hope your new year is off to a rocking start.
xo
~molly
What a cute picture!
Also, loving your curtains!
That is hysterical!
Jo
I LOVE IT~
HOW FUNNY!
That is a great picture! And, I also love your curtains!
Responding to a couple of your previous posts here. I just love Fergus. He's got such a sweet and innocent face.
Love the girls Gymboree nighties, they are so cute.
You and I must be a lot alike. I always get Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds in my stocking along with Cadburry's (has to be Cadburry's) fruit and nut chocolate bars, but truth be told...I'd take any of their chocolate bars.
I got pearls this year. I have been wanting a pair of genuine pearl earrings and my sweet hubby gave me some as well as a sewing machine. Woo hoo! I can hem pants by machine now. I hate hemming by hand, it takes so long.
As always, I love your photos.
Thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog. I just wish I could figure out how to reply to comments on my site.
What a fun picuture -- there's a cat next door that loves to torture (er visit) my dogs too! LOL
Kat too cute, you really made my day!!
A new Giveaway on Monday!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Post a Comment