During our week of snow, we tried to come up with different activities to do while we were stuck at home. Once the snow turned to ice, playing outside was no longer an option and we weren’t willing to let the girls watch television all the time so we had to come up with something fun. Since the girls love to paint so much, they decided to create some winter watercolors.
I love that they choose to use whatever colors they like and are not stuck with always using traditional colors for their pictures.
Looks like the dogs got to the bottom of Lauren’s snowman…
Livie loves to paint and draw as well and decided to draw a snow-lady and a snowflake.
Taking a break… painting can be hard work!
I love the peace that accompanies a painting project. They are so focused on what they are doing.
Loving every minute of it.
This is where Fergus spent most of his time that week. Sitting or sleeping behind one of the dining room curtains in front of the heating vent.




10 comments:
well hello fergus!
your girls are precious. i love the art projects that go on over at your home
xo
you take the best photos!
Look at them! I love their pictures! And I'd be with Fergus on the heating vent!
your girls are so sweet with their watercolors.
xo
~molly
such cuteness! i think perhaps it's time i get out the watercolors again this weekend! thanks for the inspiration, kat. xo
I love this! Your girls are so cute.
Great pics...budding adorable artists!!! LOVE that Fergus!!!
The painting looks like lots of fun but I think I would have been hanging out with fergus. I love you pictures they ar beautiful.
Hope you guys have a great week,
Cha Cha
Fergus is cracking my up!! Our snow is starting to melt! It felt a postively balmy 38 degrees here today. I finally could ditch the hat and gloves and stop walking around the house wishing I had a Snuggie! :)
Fergus is one smart pup!
Loving all the winter art and those sweet faces.
Stay warm ~
Jo
Post a Comment