So excited about these goodies that arrived in the mail this week…
Deliciously fun fabric for some sewing projects, gotta love Amy Butler!
These fabric choices are even more delightful in person than their pictures online.
Aren’t the colors and the patterns fabulous?
Definitely swoon-worthy…
Fabric this fun just makes you want to drop everything and sew!
I think these would make a super cute camera strap…
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!
and some fun Photography books that were recommended to me by some of my photographer friends whom I both admire and respect.
Can’t wait to dig into these and get to clickin’!




8 comments:
OH I love these prints :)
Love the fabric! Maybe you can post some photography tips as you read. I could use some!
Can't wait to see what you're making with these pretties!! Let me know what you think of the photo books. I keep wanting to take a class but with a husband who travels and two young children I don't see that happening anytime soon!
That fabric is so pretty! I miss quilting!
In my dreams I have more time to sew, and Amy Butler fabrics are at the top of my stash!
Fun fabric! You are going to have fun making something pretty with those lovely combinations. I'm still on the lookout for a new sewing machine. Maybe this summer when I'm out of school I can work on some projects. I'm interested in the two books you have. I've heard they are really helpful. I'm still afraid to move my camera settings to anything other than the little green box :)
I love those fabrics.
gorgeous fabrics...what will you make? hope you have fun with your new photography books! your girls are adorable :)
Post a Comment