Last week the girls and I were home alone so we decided to head out and buy some movies and snacks for a girls movie weekend.
Two of my favorite Disney movies, The Parent Trap (original), and The Emperor’s New Groove. So hilarious, both of them. Great movies! The girls are still a little young for The Parent Trap but they giggled uncontrollably throughout The Emperor’s New Groove.
Our standard movies snacks… Sour Patch Kids, Mike and Ikes, and Junior Mints.
Of course we couldn’t leave out the Cheetos. Please tell me you’ve tried these? They are ridiculously good. Well worth the cheesy fingers… just be prepared to eat the whole bag in one sitting… because you will. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Yummy snacks + hilarious movies + great company = a fun day at home!




9 comments:
Awh, I can relate! I love movie night with my boys.
BTW, LOVE the curtains.
sounds like the perfect day to me!!
they are TOO cute!
oh my goodness!
i love the parent trap too. the one with lindsey lohan--LOVE that soundtrack :)
have a wonderful weekend my friend :)
I loved those movies too! Looks like a really fun time is ahead...but then who wouldn't enjoy ANY movie with those cuties! Have fun!
P.s. What charming floor to ceiling windows you have..love those!
How fun! The girls are so pretty! We love movie night here!
I haven't tried the Cheetos yet. Oh I will though. Do you remember Planters Cheese Balls? They came in a can sort of like Pringles? I can't find those anywhere. They were perfect for taking along on a boat trip. They saved me from many a sea sickness episode.
I LOVE both of those movies. Parent Trap...my fav.
LOVE the ORIGINAL parent trap! Another good Haley Mills movie is Pollyanna - one of my favorites as well! Happy Weekend!
FUN!!! Your girls are just too cute :)
The orginal Parent Trap is one our our favorites too!! We opt for Snowcaps and popcorn..mixed together!! :) Hope you are having a great weekend!!
Movie nights are the best especially with yummy snacks! :)
Post a Comment