My husband is the sweetest, kindest, and loving Daddy. I am very lucky to have married a man who is as good a father to our children as my dad is to me and my sisters. I thought I couldn’t possibly love Craig any more than I already did until we had children and then the love I had for him grew exponentially.
Some of the many reasons why Craig is such a good Daddy…
He is supportive
He is involved
He is present
He is caring
He is compassionate
He is funny
He is outgoing
He is animated
He is silly
He is serious
He is calm
He is responsible and provides so much for our family economically, physically, emotionally and spiritually
He is intelligent
He is consistent
He reads to the girls in funny voices
He is the sweetest Daddy to two little girls and one Boxer boy who couldn’t possibly love him any more than they already do
He is a hero
He is a healer of booboos
He is tidy (unlike me)
He is detailed
He is disciplined
He is LOVED!
He is more than I could ever have imagined in a husband and father and I love him more than words can say. Happy Father’s Day, Craig, we love you so very much and are so thankful for you and all you do for us each and every day.




No comments:
Post a Comment