One of the many reasons I love living in the same subdivision as my in-laws is that we get to see them several times a week. Today, the girls and I decided it would be a good idea to invite ourselves over for lunch. Thankfully, our invitation was accepted and we piled in the van to drive one minute over to their house. Yes, there are times when we do walk, but today we drove. We had a lovely time, it was a nice break for me and the girls really enjoyed spending time with Bamma and PawPaw. Bamma read them a story and played the piano for them.
It was teacher appreciation week at the preschool on Wednesday. The girls and I made brownies for their teachers and brought each of them a pretty Kalanchoe plant. We decorated the brownie containers with stickers and then put personalized labels on the plants and the brownie boxes for each teacher. They were a huge hit.




1 comment:
The girls are so sweet and now I want some brownies!! Hope you are having a great Friday!
Post a Comment