
Blech! It has been pouring rain here for the past few days. Miserable. I just hope it clears by 1:00pm on Sunday so I don't have to reschedule our tennis matches again. Even though it was a torrential downpour, Lauren and I braved the nasty weather to head back over to my favorite gift shop, the one I went to earlier this week after leaving my wallet at home. As luck would have it, Lauren got carsick on the way there and threw up in the car. Thankfully, she didn't throw up that much and I was able to change her clothes while standing in the van so I wouldn't get wet. Once she had clean, dry clothes on, we were ready to shop.
She ate some popcorn while I browsed around the store for bargains.Leaving the house empty-handed must have been fate because they had a sale today and I pulled an Easter egg with 30% percent off my entire purchase. Sweet. I bought a few lovely things, and a darling gift for my dear friend, Kim who is celebrating her birthday in a few days.
Just call me the "Bag Lady"

I think this is just the most darling beach bag ever!
How cute is this tote? Great for shopping!!! Love the "k" (I won at Bunco last night, so this was my little treat for myself!)
On another note, with all this rain, I think I might dive into some good books. These have been recommended by so many of my close friends, I don't think I can hold off reading them any longer.
I wanted to wait until I had a block of time because I know I won't be able to put them down once I start.
I also picked up these cute sewing books from the library. I am hoping to be inspired by a cute, relatively simple project to blow the dust of my sewing machine. Should be fun. I'll post picture of the finished project.
Here are a few goofy shots of the girls doing what they do best. Being silly.




2 comments:
Love your new goodies! I have a feeling I would really like that store too ;-)
Oh my word, you would LOVE it! There are several locations in Atlanta, you will have to check one out the next time you are in town. Better yet, we could check it out together!!!
Post a Comment