We are celebrating two birthdays today! My dear older sister, Roberta, is celebrating a big birthday up in Canada! I miss her so much and so wish we could have been there to spend it with her and the family! I just know we would have had the best time laughing our heads off to the point of nearly peeing our pants. Love and miss you Roberta!!! xoxoxox

My nephew, Vincent, is also celebrating a birthday today. The big number 2! Yep, the little man is TWO and I can hardly believe it. He's such a cutie and we love him so very much. We had a wonderful time at his birthday party!
Happy Birthday to two very wonderful and dear family members, Roberta and Vincent!!!
1 comment:
:)
Thank you, Kathy. I missed you today (well, I miss you everyday but even more on days like this).
Love you xoxoxo
PS...Happy Birthday, Vincent!!!
:)
Post a Comment