Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TJ Maxx and PBK

Oh dear. I have recently rediscovered this little treasure trove. Last week I scored a queen quilt and shams for our guest room, it was such a reasonable price and I am thrilled with the result. I popped in there today while the girls were at preschool, what a great place! I picked up 2 packages of monogrammed napkins, a tea towel for a friend and a cute stationery pad with a big pink bow, all of this for under $10.00. I think I will be coming here for teacher gifts, there are so many cute little things you can put together for little or next to nothing! Love love LOVE a bargain and finding cute things for friends and family! I wish my mom was here so we could look at all the cute Easter decorations together. She loves to decorate for the holidays! Get here soon, okay Mom and Dad? I miss you! xo

On another note, how cute are these dishes and placemats from PBK? Love them! So cute and classic!

No comments: