This was the worst of the three puddles, it was much deeper than it looks.
Hmm, "Miracle Sweep"? I think not. Back-breaking Squeegee would be a more appropriate name for them.
All I could think of when I was out there was this is probably as close as I would get to clearing an ice rink. I have always wanted to drive the Zamboni, it totally looks like fun. Squeegeeing the courts, however, NOT fun.
We have had so much rain the past few days that the river overflowed its banks.
There was even some water that came up and covered the nature trails.
While I was getting the courts ready for play, Craig took the girls down to the playground.
Livie getting ready to push Lauren on the swing.
When we first arrived, Olivia pushed the empty baby swing and it came back and hit her in the face, splitting her bottom lip. After a few brief tears, she was ready to play. What a trooper.
Olivia loved pushing Lauren on the swing. It was precious watching the two of them.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!




No comments:
Post a Comment