After I left the store, I headed back home to grab my wallet and head to Publix instead to pick up drinks, snacks and ingredients for dessert. While in the store, I said a silent prayer hoping the graham crackers might be buy one get one this week, I turned the corner and THEY WERE! Gotta love it when that happens. I needed to get all these things while the girls were in school so I wouldn't have a repeat performance of their last Publix trip which was positively delightful. Ahem... not at all delightful!
Yesterday, I arrived home from tennis to see Lauren wearing this.
I think she may have dressed herself, what do you think?
This picture makes me laugh. Lauren was dancing all around the deck. It was hilarious!
Baby blues!
Gotta love the outfit. Tankini with a hairbow and a hairband and a necklace too. Girlfriend knows how to accessorize... or does she?
Still dancing. Olivia decides it's time to take off in the getaway car.
On another note, our house, mainly myself, has become a magnet for animals in need. I feel they seek me out. Now we have another cat that has arrived on the scene. I am more of a dog person, but in reality, I really love all animals. I just love dogs best. Well, this cat appeared two weeks ago and has been hanging around our house and the neighbors. He is darling. Actually more like a dog than a cat. Unfortunately, Lauren let Fergus out of the house and he ran right up to the cat. All I heard was, "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr, hisssssssssss, phfffffffffffftttttt!" The cat stood on it's hind legs and swatted madly at the air, then flew sideways through one of our bushes out front leaving a cat-shaped hole in the bush as it took off across the yard. Poor guy. He was okay, just a little traumatized.




No comments:
Post a Comment