Who doesn’t love Target? Seriously, it is one of the best places on Earth. Lovely place for a bargain, terrible place for running in for one thing and coming out with bags full of all sorts of lovely things you had no intention of buying but just simply couldn’t live without. Here are a few things that are on my Target wish list.
Some adorable sandals for the girls…
A sassy bag for Mommy… did I tell you I’m on a bag kick lately and I’ve had my eye on this one for a few weeks now…
With all this rain we’ve been having lately, I just might need a cute pair of rain boots. Check out all the delicious choices… LOVE ALL OF THEM!
I was wishing that the rain would just go away, but now I’m not so sure.




3 comments:
I am loving those boots...especially the green and white polka dot ones. I sure could have used those this weekend!
Hope you have a great week!
Oh how I love Tar-jhay, aka The Mother Ship!
Haha! The Mother Ship! So true! Yes, those green and white polka dot ones are too cute for words!
Post a Comment