As you may already know, I absolutely LOVE cookbooks. LOVE THEM. I love reading them, I love the pictures, I love getting inspired. I pretty much love everything about them. I have a LOT of cookbooks! I am constantly adding to my collection. I just think it's fun to try new things, that way, we don’t get tired of eating the same old things over and over again.
One of my current favorites is The Comfort Table by Katie Lee Joel (now known as Katie Lee.) This cookbook is simple, lovely and packed with delicious recipes the whole family will love. One of my favorite recipes in the book is Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. It is sooooooooooooo yummy. The meat cooks in the sauce and it just has the most incredible flavor. The girls actually licked their bowls clean… ahem, manners girls, we must remember our manners. Whatever. Who cares?! When the recipe is this good, you’ll want to lick your plates clean too.
The all-star cast
The heavy hitter: Almighty All-Clad
Going…
Going…
Gone!
Little Miss Spaghetti Beard 2010




4 comments:
Looks soooo yummy. Don't you just love a messy face at the end of dinner. I am going to have to get this cook book, thanks for sharing.
Cha Cha
Too cute, I love the faces at the end. Must have been good.
I have a thing for cookbooks too.
I love this cookbook.
I made the peanut butter chocolate cake for my husband's birthday about 1 1/2 yrs ago and it was the hit of the party.
Love the messy faces!!! I also love looking thru cookbooks!
Post a Comment