Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An awesome shout out…

Remember when I blogged about Pioneer Woman’s cookbook signing back in December? Well, PW herself put a link on her blog to mine! How cool is that? Thanks PW!!!

51AIss1NSAL__SS500_

If you have not already purchased this cookbook for yourself, I recommend that you drop everything this instant and run to your nearest bookstore or order it online. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. It is seriously awesome, every recipe I have tried we have loved and I am just about to run down to the kitchen to try the chicken pot pie recipe for tonight’s dinner. The recipes are extremely easy to follow, they have beautiful step by step pictures and hilarious anecdotes. Go buy it now. Right now!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Her link to your blog was how I stumbled across you. I love pink and green so it really caught my eye!

Lisa :)

Erin B said...

I also read PW and have been considering whether or not to try her cookbook. I've heard such great things!!

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Country Mouse said...

Seriously? I think this makes YOU famous now... :)