Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Princesses love to read…

Since my mixed-doubles tennis match was cancelled on Sunday due to rain, I decided to run to the local antique shop on Sunday afternoon for an hour or so. I love antique stores, well, I love the ones that don’t smell like mothballs and luckily this one doesn’t.

One of the booths had an interesting collection of gently-used children’s books. Most of them looked brand new, and they were a great price so I bought a few for the girls. They were super excited. They LOVE books!!!

DSC07473DSC07478DSC07474DSC07477

2 comments:

Myya said...

Those are sweet pictures. My girls love to read too... it makes me so happy when they choose them over other toys... good thing I love reading to them as much as they love it! LOVE the princess crowns, girls after my own heart!

Susan R said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I, however, removed that posting. I'm trying to be less critical so I posted something better (tennis related). I love your blog. Your girls are adorable and look fabulous in their dress up clothes while reading. Great photo op.