Sunday, January 17, 2010

A very happy half birthday…

Olivia celebrated her 4 1/2 birthday at preschool last week. She was so excited! Lauren and I stopped by for the celebration. We brought cookies and ice cream to share with the class and then I read them “Olivia” and “Horton Hears a Who”. It was fun seeing all the precious smiles on her classmates faces. They are such a cute class. Ah… to be four and a half years old again…

DSC07456

Me and my girls!

DSC07441

The “1/2” birthday girl

DSC07442

Sisters hanging out together on the golden throne.

DSC07443

Everyone sang happy birthday and Olivia was so pleased.

DSC07444

Lauren loved sitting next to her big sister in her classroom.

DSC07447

Magic soap…

DSC07448

Ready for cookies and ice cream.  Everyone said please and thank you. It was wonderful.

DSC07450

Yummy!

DSC07451

Ice cream and cookie faces.

DSC07452

Enjoying every last bite.

DSC07453DSC07455

Sweet girls. How lucky am I?

No comments: