There are two things my girls absolutely love, paper dolls and princess dresses with plunging necklines. (They only wear these at home and most of the time we use a clothespin to clip the straps together)
Oh my goodness. What a blast from the past. My sister and I used to play paper dolls for hours. We would make our own too. Now about those plunging necklines. Hmmmmmm don't know what to say about that. I guess it's a good thing they are young and they are playing indoors where no one else can see.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. What a blast from the past. My sister and I used to play paper dolls for hours. We would make our own too. Now about those plunging necklines. Hmmmmmm don't know what to say about that. I guess it's a good thing they are young and they are playing indoors where no one else can see.
The look on Lauren's face in the last picture, is PRICELESS!!! :)
xo
Post a Comment