Monday, January 18, 2010

Beary Nice

Olivia’s class has a pet teddy bear named Beary Nice. Each week, Beary Nice goes home with a different child and spends a few days with the family. When Beary Nice returns, the entire class gathers around to hear all about Beary Nice’s adventures during his latest visit.

DSC07465

Normally, Beary Nice visits over the weekend when we have lots of fun things planned. This time he surprised us with a visit during the week. Since we had no special outings on the calendar, the girls and Beary Nice  relaxed at home curled up under a cozy blanket and watched a movie.

DSC07467

Beary Nice even kicked one of Lauren’s dollies out of her bed so he could have his very own sleeping bag. I guess being a bear has its privileges.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I love this idea, I am going to come up with a homschool version. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cha Cha