Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Flying Biscuit

The Flying Biscuit is one of my family’s favorite restaurants. Fresh ingredients, an awesome menu and  delicious meals make for a tasty adventure every time we go there. We decided to meet up there for dinner one night while Tod was still in town.

DSC07310

It’s such a cheerful, fun and happy place. I love all the bright colors and local artwork.

DSC07311

I love restaurants that provide crayons and activity pages for the kids. It makes for a much more peaceful wait for the food.

DSC07312

So many yummy meals to choose from…

DSC07313

I can only imagine what these two are up to…

DSC07315

Livie loves her Uncle Tod!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it...what a beautiful life you have!

We have very similar taste...I love the way you dress your girls and how you redesigned your kitchen.

I will start reading regularly...feel free to check out my blog anytime as well. :)

http://holly-pinklady.blogspot.com