This morning I had a Mother’s Day celebration in Olivia’s classroom. It was darling. The children worked very hard on their special gifts for us and there was not a dry eye in the room. It was precious, priceless and such a gift. This is Olivia’s last year at this preschool. She attended a five day 5’s class this year, we decided to hold her back a year from starting Kindergarten. That time is quickly approaching, she will soon be leaving the safe bubble of the preschool we have known and loved for the past four years. My little girl is turning into a big girl and this Mommy is feeling very sad.
My mini me!
These sweet little treats were marshmallows. The kids were so excited to try them!
This little peanut is always excited about a trip to big sister, Livie’s class. She was even more excited about the food.
Olivia has grown up so much this year. In the past, she was usually too shy to sing the songs in front of an audience but now, she sings them with joy. It makes this Mama proud!
Her class this year is full of precious children and her teachers are darling. We have been so blessed.
I love these girls so very much. It seems like yesterday when they were babies. Time passes so quickly and I feel truly blessed to be able to attend their preschool parties and drive them to and from school each day, listening to their excited chatter about all the fun they had at school. They are the best of friends. Poor Lauren’s heart is going to break when Livie starts Kindergarten without her in August.




12 comments:
so, so cute!!! Kate has another year of preschool...it is going to be a sad, sad day when she goes to Kindergarten!
Just adorable Kat! Bitter sweet to see them grow... :) Happy Mother's Day! ~Jennifer
such a great shot of ya'll!!!!
what a precious day
xo
you have the cutest kids ever! so sweet! those marshmellows are adorable! Happy Mother's Day, Kat!!!
Such sweet girls!!! Don't you wish we could have a pause button for time? It goes by way too fast!
I'd be pretty excited about the food too if I were Lauren. Those marshmallow things look devine.
so sweet, kat! the pictures of you with your girls are adroable! i LOVED andrew's preschool and hated saying goodbye to those years. we also kept him back a year so he wouldn't be the youngest in his class. charlie starts next year (just 2 days/wk for a couple hours) and i'm hoping to love his preschool years just as much. such sweet, innocent! age 4 and 5 are the absolute best ages. although, I'm loving age 8 too so you've got a lot to look forward too!! :)
xo,
Tessa
Such sweet photos. They do grow up too fast! She is such a mini version of you. My boys are becoming big buddies and best friends. My mother-in-law keeps them during the day while Mark and I are at school. We can't decide if we should send Will to pre-k or not because she knows Ben will be sad if he's not at home. I love that they are best of friends. Such a special bond.
ok,I'm emotional as IS but this is setting me over the edge again :) Husband would high 5 you and YOUR hubby for delaying the start of school. You have set her up for SUCCESS throughout her schooling years. Great job Mama!
So bittersweet! It's heartbreaking to watch these precious girls grow up and yet so exhilirating as well. You must be so proud! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with them! xoxo
Cute little girls and yes it goes by way too fast, it's a little sad! I have 2 little girls also and wish I could stop time.
Adorable ~ all of you! Your little ladies are just too sweet :)
Jo
Post a Comment