Thursday, May 26, 2011

Insta-Friday

Here are some fun pics from the past week.

livie pool

Livie, in one of her favorite places. Our pool. She could spend all day there and be perfectly content.

IMG_0247

We spent a good part of last Saturday down at the pool. The weather was perfect! I love days like that!

IMG_0255

Stripes, polka dots, pinks, plaids and giraffe. We’ve been busy having fun down at the pool.

 IMG_0242

Sunday morning was laid back and lazy.

IMG_0243

Big Kitty. No really, that is his name.

IMG_0248 IMG_0249

Fergus!

IMG_0250 

Craig, catching up on some reading while relaxing on the deck.

IMG_0252

Sweet sisters swinging together in the sunshine.

IMG_0253   IMG_0260

A gorgeous magnolia blossom!

IMG_0257 

Ellie. My dear friend, Kim’s sweet little girl. She is one super happy lick-your-face off kind of dog.

Love her!

IMG_0261

Locker basket full of fun and fabulous Amy Butler fabric just waiting to be whipped into something whimsical.

IMG_0262 

An unexpected sweet treat from my darling friend, Paige! Homemade strawberry jam.

Best.Strawberry.Jam.EVER!!!

I keep opening the fridge and taking a huge spoonful of it each time I go in the kitchen. It’s that good!

So there you have it. A week in photos.

I hope you have a fantastic and fun Memorial Day weekend with family and friends!

I’m linking up this week to Insta-Friday over at Life Rearranged.

 

*Random moments captured by Instagram. A super fun App for your iPhone. You should totally check it out!*

12 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great pictures! I just blogged instagram pics yesterday, it is my fav app :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Danna said...

I love the fabric, such fun colors and patterns! Your cat is so pretty! Your girls looked like they were having so much fun together!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Ellie!!!! She is super cute. I hope you, hubby and your girls have a fantastic weekend!

Summer said...

Fun pics! I love all the girliness. (I have two boys)

Privet and Holly said...

Girlie, you are
so talented....
Love your great
pics and I just
read the post with
those cute dish
towels....I am a
huge Amy Butler
fan! Happy happy
b-day to your mama;
bet she loved that
post as well : ) I
do have to say I'm
a tad bit jealous
of that strawberry jam.
We won't have any
berries here for another
month. Enjoy all of
this summery goodness!
xx Suzanne

Lori said...

Great images! I wish the droid x has an app similar to that. My husband has that app and it makes all of the pictures look so cool and retro :)

want to link up to my friday pinterest linky?
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/2011/05/five-friday-pinterest.html

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous pics! Popping over from Life Rearranged.

Fergus reminds me of my sweet boy Hank {who's running in the clouds as my 3 year old says}

Lorri said...

Looks like a fantastic week! :)

Jeannett said...

Love the pool shots! So colorful!

Country Mouse said...

I don't know about that strawberry jam. I've had your brother in laws and it was pretty much necter from the gods... we should have a taste test!! :) Let's be judges!!! :)

paige said...

cute photos my friend
& thank you for the love!!

i'm catching up my blog reading hence the lateness!
xo

ragamuffinbeauties said...

love the sweet bathing suits and gorgeous fabric!