Today, we are spending the day with family. We’ll be having a picnic lunch on the lake this morning followed by a cookout at my brother and sister-in-law’s house tonight. Should be super fun!
For those of you having a picnic this weekend, check out these fun ideas.
Source: flickr.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: reasonstobreathe.tumblr.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: denisebovee.net via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: designspongeonline.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: stylemepretty.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: sfgirlbybay.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: dressdesigndecor.blogspot.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: u-createcrafts.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: blog.craftzine.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: bakersroyale.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Source: blog.iplanitright.com via Kathy on Pinterest
I hope you have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend with family and friends.















8 comments:
I am in love with the fruit filled ice cream cones!!!!! I HAVE to try that!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I love every picture!! Makes me so so ready for summer!! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the comment :) And I love these pictures... seems like you may be obsessed with Pinterest like me :) And the jam in the post below looks amazing! Looks like jam that my friend's mom makes...IN LOVE! Have a good day!
Ashley Sloan
The picnic table in the lake - perfection. That looks like so much fun - wish I still lived on a lake!
That tart looks so yummy....and the fabric looks like something you would use!
LOVE those fruit cones...too cute! And I would be in heaven with the picnic table in the lake!
What cute ideas. Now I just have to remember to use them when I'm trying to come up with something.
I love Stewart's Soda, have you ever had it? Delish!
somebody is having FUUUUNNNN on pinterest!! :)
Love all these fun picnic ideas, loved seeing the happy pictures of your girls, and catching up with you. I haven't been much of a blogger lately. I feel like now that the days are longer I have less time. Maybe it's b/c we are out more and school is still in session for us so summer hasn't really settled in yet. Nice catching up with you, sweet Kat!!
xo,
Tessa
Yum--all these images are right up my alley!
Post a Comment